- The Board of Trustee member of BITRA Indonesia, an Indonesia NGO works for promoting organic agriculture development in Indonesia and Southeast Asia since 1986, based in Medan – Indonesia.
- The Advisory Board member of Indonesia Organic Alliance since 2017, a network of organics actors in Indonesia and member of IFOAM Asia, based in Bogor – Indonesia.
- The Executive Board member of Institute for Promoting Sustainable Livelihood Approaches, an Indonesia NGO works for promoting local and sustainable agriculture in Indonesia since 2005, based in Yogyakarta – Indonesia.
- The member of Task Force on Good Governance of IFOAM. November 2009 – October 2010.
- Advisory Board member of ASEAN Organic Federation & BIOFACH Southeast Asia.
- Founder and shareholder of BIOCERT Ltd., a certification body based in Bogor – Indonesia.
- Master of Science on Sustainable Agriculture from the Scottish Agricultural College – Aberdeen – UK.
- Publication: “Pertanian Organik: Solusi untuk Hidup Harmoni dan Berkelanjutan” (Organic Agriculture: Solution for Sustainable and Harmony Life), 2008. PT Penebar Swadaya-Jakarta.
Area of interest to be contributed to the board position:
- To involve green/impact fund in financing organic agriculture development across Asia. Businesses that have an impact on reducing pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, supporting conservation, and reducing social inequality have become a growing business area and one of the best strategies in achieving sustainable development goals. In the last 5 years I have been working intensively in this field and can bring this experience to organic development in Asia.
- To facilitate ALGOA to share experiences on organic agriculture development to other local government association and platform across Asia and build organic market partnership. During the two years from 2018 – 2020, I worked with Raoul Wallenberg Institute, the City of Gwangju, and UCLG ASPAC (United Cities and Local Government Asia Pacific) to promote Human Rights Based Approaches in the context of business and environmental to local governments across Asia Pacific. I will bring this experience to facilitate the promotion of IFOAM Asian and ALGOA’s initiatives to other local governments in Asia and build organic market partnership among local governments.
- To develop sustainable financing mechanism for IFOAM Asia and members. Both above contributions could be explored further for developing a financing mechanism for IFOAM Asia and members.
- I can participate in the work of the Board, and to serve on the Executive Board.